Sunday 25 April 2010

Some Older Twilight Moment Dialogs

If any part of your life is out of balance, it's because you're not telling yourself the truth about something. Listen to the voice of the divine you to make changes today.

In the last year I had some of this twilight moments. Often they appear as a picture and I will do my best to describe it here:

I see a bright light, like the sun. In the center, that's me! The light is floating around me and I can decide which of the experiences outside the light I want to take in to become part of me.

Another time:
A voice inside me said: Write it down!
What? I asked.
Give peace a chance.
I wrote: Give peace a change.
Noticing my mistake I wanted to correct it.
No, no, said the voice. That's exactly right. That's what it is about. Change your attitude and you will live in peace in what ever circumstances you are.

Another picture:
I am standing on the bank of a river, waiting for somebody to help me to cross it. I suddenly notice my inner being, patiently waiting for me at the bridge.

Some years ago I dreamt about a man from Aldebaran. He was coming to see how I am doing here on Earth. He could materialize things "out of nowhere". I knew I could do it as well, if I just remember how. He also said that we can have so much fun with this physical bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment